Re: pick-your-mirror droplist on all pages

Martin Schulze:

> If I would be asked, I'd say left, so it gets viewed by the eye quite
> early (well, that's european-centric, since the arabian world seems
> to read differently, make it dependable on the language?)

If you don't declare it's position (you just let it "happen" to be on
the left side), a right-to-left page will have it on the right side
automatically. When the Arabic front page was there, the correct
display did have the blue link bar on the right side, for instance.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html