Re: .el

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 09:47:47AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 02:16:14AM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> > > Shouldn't we add 'AddLanguage el .el' and add el to LanguagePriority in
> > > Apache config files, for the Greek language?
> >
> > I just checked and it's already in klecker:/etc/apache/srm.conf . In
> > fact, I believe it was added by me many months ago. :)
>
> Shouldn't it be in /org/www.debian.org/apache.conf?

We need to be careful here. The config files for /org/*/apache.conf
are simply included from /etc/apache/httpd.conf. This means anything
outside of a <VirtualHost> affects apache globally.

I believe the config files are read in the following order:
httpd.conf srm.conf access.conf. If this is correct, setting
LanguagePriority in /org/www.debian.org/apache.conf will simply
be overriden by the value in srm.conf.

I recommend that no global changes are made in included files as it
makes tracking down problems much more difficult.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org