boolean package search

Hi,

I'm sure any result of asking this question will make me feel like no
more than an idiot but, I must admit, I cannot figure out how to properly
perform a boolean search on Debian Packages.  A boolean search, as it's
described on the Debian Packages page, makes it sound as though it's as
simple as using the string "perl and www" to search for a package with
a description containing both "perl" and "www".  Yet this nor any
permutation of boolean syntax yeilds any results just as it does not
when I search for two words that I pull directly from a package
description (and, yes, I made the appropriate checks for the search
such as checking "Descriptions" instead of 'Package names only").  Can
anyone help the idiot?  Thanks.

--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        pyeatman@ucsd.edu