Debian GNU/Linux on SkateboardDirectory.com

Dear Debian GNU/Linux:

We're emailing you because we thought you might like to know
that the site "Debian GNU/Linux", was listed on
http://www.skateboarddirectory.com.

You can see your listing in the search results at
  http://skateboarddirectory.com/srch/?qt=Debian+GNU/Linux
and in the Computers:Software:Operating Systems:Linux page at
  http://skateboarddirectory.com/pm/mp/c192199/

If there is an error or anything else that you would like
us to correct or change in your listing, please let us know by
replying to this email, and including the text of your listing
as you would like it to appear.

Sincerely,
        Josh Rabinowitz
        support@skateboarddirectory.com
Feel free to forward this email as you think appropriate.
To subscribe to the SkateTalk Insider and receive occasional
updates about SkateboardDirectory.com and our sister site
SkateTalk.com, simply subscribe your email address at
  http://www.skatetalk.com/html/skatetalk_insider.html
It may take up to 48 hours for your listing to appear in
all skateboarddirectory.com search results.
Josh Rabinowitz             support@skateboarddirectory.com
http://www.skatetalk.com     The SkateTalk Chat Systems(tm)
http://SkateboardDirectory.com     The Skateboard Directory