Re: Chinese new official language in UK?

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 04:29:50PM +0200, peter karlsson uttered:

> No, it hasn't (just checked). If you don't tell it anything, it gives
> English. Please check for any misconfigured proxies, read more at
> http://www.debian.org/intro/cn

Hmmmm...  I'm using IE 5.5 (long story involving getting paid <sigh>)
and the languages are set up to send en-gb as the preferential
language.  That's the default for Win ME when you choose that locale.

Upon changing that to now be (my preference): en-au, en-gb, en, fr
it works fine.  It seems the language matching doesn't recognise, or
gets confused by, just en-gb.  I did verify this on the gllug list and
two other people verified it wasn't just me and my browser.

--
Rev Simon Rumble        Current physical location: London, UK
simon@rumble.net

My mind is a potato field ...