DWN translations

Joy asked me to inform you, so here it goes.

There's a problem with DWN and its web pages.  When DWN issues get
translated into another language, the web pages normally don't honor
this.  However, you can grab translated issues by obtaining
index.sv.html manually.  Interestingly, on that page, the footer is
more correct listening some other languages, though not all.

I get the impression that the most recent translated page has the
highest level of correctness while others don't get updated.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto