Re: packages.d.o?

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 01:58:57PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > Bah, I think I will move my stuff to pandora and leave the dead
> > > horse master to others. :-P
> >
> > Why did you get so grumpy all of the sudden, how does my comment
> > imply that master is a dead horse or that you should move anything
> > from it?
>
> Err, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was trying to make a joke.

Okay.

> Well, master is quite overloaded with the BTS

...and loads of user cronjobs that calculate all sorts of mostly useless
statistics :) Also, the lists.d.o web pages are there, along with a fair
bit of CGI scripts, cgi.d.o, which also clog the machine often.

> and everyone seems to be moving their stuff to other servers (klecker,
> lully, etc) and since qa.d.o is hosted on pandora, it makes sense to put
> QA scripts there anyway (and I have updated Sources/Packages file on
> pandora since yesterday).

Yes, pandora is probably just as suitable as master, and it wouldn't hurt to
move those scripts over there.