Re: Weird behaviour

Josip Rodin:

> That's me :| I've changed the build system for those things to be more in
> the makefiles than it is in shell scripts.

It would be nice if all the files necessary to run the build were
available in the CVS (people.names already gives problems, as do wnpp).
It is a lot easier to be able to have a local "mirror" at home where
changes are first made. Making stuff depend on local things on the
server this way defeats that.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html