Re: Spanish translation

	Besides the information sent by David, you might find the current
	state of the Debian2Spanish translation proyect in the
	http://www.debian.org/international/Spanish.es.html page

	You will also find information there on how to contact the
coordinators and offer your help, and of which documents are
out-of-date

	Javi