Re: problem with the distrib/ftlist.wml page

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 02:54:02PM +0000, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem translating the page distrib/ftplist.wml that appear to create
> a list without labels.
>
> The problem is probably that english/distrib/ftplist.data is referring to the
> function wml::debian::countries that I missed. Where should I find this macro to
> translate it?

All the template files are in english/template/debian . The file you are looking
for is countries.wml .

Since countries.wml already contains all (at least most) of the needed translations.
This leads me to believe that something else is wrong. Could you give the error
message you received?

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org