Re: Available Documentation in the Debian's WWW/FTP mirrors/CDs

	I will try to take some steps. Yes, I am volunteering. Moving the
ddp pages to devel/ddp will be the easiest.  I will do this first.
	Also, I would like to have a database to automatically generate the
listing of the documents available... how should I implement this? A perl
script (ala w.d.o/international/spanish)? A  'data' file (like
consultants/vendors..)?
	The data file maybe fit more with what already is being done but I
think the Perl database is more versatile. Any ideas?

	Best regards

	Javi