Re: Available Documentation in the Debian's WWW/FTP mirrors/CDs

	Well.. I could but since the last I have checked there has been no
talk whatsoever since last year on this topic. Debian-doc is not such a
'light' Mailing list.
	I have, however, gone through all the information of the last two
years and gathered some ideas on how it is currently, as James said: a big
mess.
	Neither the DDP pages are up to date nor the work that people in the
mailing list said it would be done has been done.
	I think Debian needs a big push in the documentation side, in order
to be useful enough to our users.

	Regards

	Javi