Re: ISOTIME should have ISO format...

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Anthony Fok wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 06:28:00PM +0100, Roland Rosenfeld wrote:
> > I noted, that the so called ISOTIME in WML has the format
> >  dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss
> >  yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss

> BTW, Roland made the above patch for wml_1.7.4-6.2 in Debian
> unstable.

I'm not the Debian maintainer of WML and I didn't upload the above
mentioned version (it's only a local build).  My Debian wishilist bug
report wasn't forwarded to this mailing list, so I decided to post it
myself here...

> And indeed, this was recently implemented in WML 1.99.1 too.  :-)

Great! I didn't saw this in the changelog of 1.99...

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *