Re: ISOTIME should have ISO format...

On Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 12:36:57PM -0700, Anthony Fok wrote:
[snipped a bunch of stuff about iso time]

> or something similar.  We'll just have to remember to change it when
> www.debian.org (or master.debian.org) upgrades.  :-)
>
> Other than this, and perhaps a few <ifeq> changes, I don't foresee any major
> problem for www.debian.org to upgrade to wml_1.99.1 (or wml_2.0).  :-)

Thanks for looking into this. I will probably be the one to upgrade
wml on master and will rebuild the site at that time. I'll fix the
time functions and see if anything else breaks.

> Incidentally, mp4h seems to be much faster for Pass2-intensive pages,
> notably one that uses navbar with submenu etc.  Pass 2 used to take up to
> 7.5 seconds with mhc, and now it is more like 2.5 seconds with mp4h.
> I'm really happy!  (Merci beaucoup, Denis et al.!  :-)

Faster is always better.

BTW, I remove the wml list from the reply as they probably don't care
about specifics regarding our site.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org