Re: Getting rid of the makefles [was Re: devel/index]

James A. Treacy:

> - Force the html files to be created in another directory (the equivalent of doing
>   'make install' in the current system). I'm not sure how to implement this in
>   wml. When you specify the -o option, you don't have access to much of the power
>   of wml. This makes it difficult to the the dest dir correct.

Just an idea:

Build them to the local translation directory, and then have a global
Makefile that recurses into all directories and copies the files to the
right place? That Makefile could also be the one that starts the wml
processing.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/