Re: devel/index

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 06:31:03PM +0100, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	My idea is we should modify the headers of translated documents to
> use this, no coordinator, however, has done nothing around my proposal.

I haven't been using these <!translation > tags because I didn't know such
thing existed. I learned about them when there was this proposal to change
it to the "#" way...

I think this is a very good idea, especially the new way, and I would gladly
use it, if it were doccumented better. I mean, I have no idea what to do?
There was a 'TODO: tell debian-www how to use it' in some CVS commit log,
but I have never seen some complete description. (I have no perl knowledge)

regards
Marcin

--

Marcin Owsiany