Re: [nm-admin] Weakly Report

Josip Rodin wrote:
  >On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 08:59:48PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
  >> I wish to the links to them; Oliver's cgi (PHP) pages for "Status Board"
  >> and "Application Submit Form" is essential for our web interfaces.
  >
  >Are these CGI/PHP pages going to be kept on www.debian.org?

They can be if www.debian.org can run PostgreSQL, PHP and Apache (maybe it
does now).  If it can't, we need to identify another server to use.

     "And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear
      ye not; for I know that ye seek Jesus, who was
      crucified. He is not here; for he is risen, as he
      said...Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour
      as ye think not the Son of man cometh."
                              Matthew 28:5,6; 24:44