Re: Why Debian's webpages aren't DFGS-free ?

Arrrgh!

I brought this up on debian-www some time back, and I thought we agreed to
change it to something free.

I am rather pissed off that my work on the web pages (DWN) continues to go
out under this license. If something isn't done soon, I may move future
issues, and keep the copyright, rahter than assigning to SPI as I have done
so far. Sigh.

--
see shy jo, in New York