Re: Problem with searching the LSB mail archives.

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > When I do a search for "rpm" on the list "lsb-discuss" at
> > http://lists.debian.org/search.html I get "No archives match that
> > combination of lists and dates".
>
> That shouldn't be true, because we have 7.2MB of lsb-* lists archived :/
>
> Cesar, can you check what's happening with glimpse in this case? There
> aren't any newer lsb-* directories in lists/glimpse/ for some reason...

I was just wondering if there was an update on the status of this problem.

Thanks,
Jeffrey.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "I think a good name for a horror movie |
| Network Systems Management |  would be, 'The Bitchening.'  I'm not   |
| Sprint Communications      |  sure what the monster would look like, |
o----------------------------|  but I bet it would act a lot like my   |
                             |  ex-wife."                              |
                             |  -- Wes Nessmann                        |