Re: german/releases/* isn't built correctly

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 03:18:32PM +0200, Thimo Neubauer wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 02:55:18PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> > There is no file german/releases/potato/index.wml in cvs.
> > I added the woody to german/releases/Makefile so it would be
> > built.
>
> Now this is strange, because CVS told me when I asked him with cvs
> status that the file was perfectly checked in. Now it seems that I am
> too silly to resurrect a file :( On cvs.d.o, the file ist still dead:
>
> va:/usr/var/cvs/webwml/webwml/german/releases/potato/Attic> ls
> index.wml,v
>
> Unfortunately, inside this is the newest revision (1.5). But if I try
> to add index.wml in the actual branch, I get:
>
> aylee releases/potato> cvs add index.wml
> cvs server: index.wml added independently by second party
> aylee releases/potato> cvs commit index.wml
> cvs commit: use `cvs add' to create an entry for index.wml
> cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

I had this happen when I tried adding a page when there were net problems.
It was fixed by manually deleting the file from cvs on va. This means
losing the revision history, but it's probably not a big deal.
Is it ok with you if I delete the file from va? You should then be
able to add/commit it again.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org