Re: Crud on master

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 04:35:44PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> G'day,
>   Can someone who knows what should and should not be there go onto
> master and have a look at /org/www.debian.org/debian.org ?
>
> There seems a lot of crud we don't need there, like the old SPI,Belin
> etc pages.

I contacted the Berlin folks and they said they still had some mail
archives in there. I asked them to tell me when they no longer
needed them. Haven't heard from them since. I'm going to tar up
their stuff and keep it around for a while in case they need something.

Are you sure that the SPI pages aren't needed at all? If not, we
can disable them in webwml/*/Makefile.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org