Re: FWD: Re: A few comments on recent changes; ATTN: translators, DWN

> Joey; could you please look into using spokendate to create the DWN
> indexes? That would make the index pages of the translations look
> nicer, I think, since the date would always be in the local language,
> no matter whether the issue has been translated or not.

This is done now. Each issue of DWN uses a field named PUBDATE instead
of the old PAGENAME. I have updated all the english pages, but all
translations have yet to be updated, and will be broken in the meantime.

It works ok, but i have a problem. If I have a wml file that has this at
the top:

#use wml::debian::weeklynews::header PUBDATE="2000-8-22"

And wml::debian::weeklynews::header currently looks like this:

#use wml::debian::template title="Debian Weekly News - $(PUBDATE)$(PAGENAME)" NOHOMELINK="yes" BARETITLE="yes" NOCOMMENTS="yes" SUMMARY="$(SUMMARY)"

I want to make it use the spokendate function from ctime to modify
PUBDATE, and pass the result into this #use. How can I do that?

--
see shy jo