Re: About problems with wml

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 01:05:06PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 05:24:57AM -0600, Anthony Fok wrote:
> > Anyhow, Josip, I will upload mp4h_1.1.0-1.1 shortly (I am so impatient.
> > :-).  Please install this new one on master.debian.org to ensure that
> > the Chinese pages are compiled properly.  Thanks!  :-)
> I just installed it the new package on master, ran it on the chinese
> pages and got no errors. Do you want me to force the regeneration of
> all the chinese pages?

Actually, yes, please force regeneration the Chinese pages _again_,
after you install mp4h_1.1.0-1.1 (i.e. my NMU).  You have installed 1.1.0-1
by mistake, so the Chinese pages are not too pretty now.  :-)
Thanks a million!  :-)

BTW, may I be added to the webwml group too, whenever you find convenient?
When I have time later on, I intend to tackle the problem on list-archives
where MIME-encoded subject fields aren't properly displayed.  Thanks!

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada