Re: About problems with wml

On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 05:00:27PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > Concerning slice, i will release version 1.3.7 very soon to fix a bug
> > > reported by Josip.
> >
> > Great! I see I managed to send it to the right mailing list :)
> >
> > When you release it, drop me a note so I can package it.
> >
> > > And i plan to release wml-2.0.3 next week.
> >
> > Good! If necessary, I'll do a NMU of that, too.
>
> These 2 packages are maintained by Brian Bassett, so there is no need
> for NMU.

Actually, there is, because Brian seems to be on a long vacation. Before
doing slice 1.3.6 NMU, I checked the echelon (a script that checks for
existance of Debian maintainers on our mailing lists :) and he was not seen
for more than a month. I have yet to hear from him regarding the NMU, so he
seems to be away, still.