Re: A few comments on recent changes

Josip Rodin:

> > Maybe easier way than slices for this would be adding small perl code,
> > which would use glibc's locales.
> Why not use the %dateform stuff in english/template/debian/ctime.wml ?

That would probably be the best way, but we need another date format
for that, one "written date", unlike the "date and time" (modification
date) and "terse date" (news items) we have now.

Since I have fiddled around with that stuff before, I can have a look
at it. It would also help me solve a "problem" I've been thinking about
for a while now, with DWN's publication dates always appearing in
English in the index for those issues that have not yet been
translated.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html