Re: Dutch translation of www.debian.org

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 11:18:08AM +0200, Teun Vink wrote:
> I noticed that the Dutch translation of www.debian.org has not been
> updated in a long time (since February 2000). The site still refers to
> 2.1 as the most recent release. I also noticed some spelling errors and
> awkward translations.
> I don't know if anyone is still working on the Dutch pages, but if Debian
> is looking for someone to help on the Dutch pages, I would like to help.

The list of translation maintainers is at
Contact the person listed as the one responsible for Dutch translation.

If he doesn't answer soon (meaning he's AWOL or something), take a look at
Checkout files as anonymous (as described), make changes, create diffs with
'cvs diff -u file.wml' and send the changes to the list, and someone else
will commit them.