Re: web site appearance

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 02:10:57PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On related note, we should make some graphic changes to the site, too, i.e.
> change the colors, buttons, etc. A change to e.g. orange+brightblue would be
> enough to brighten up the site a bit. The red+blue combination looks a bit
> murky, at least on my monitor :)
>
> We should have competent web designers among developers, surely...

I'd like to see the main page redesigned. Www.gnome.org has a very nice
main page that loads quickly, even over 28.8. All the other pages would
maintain the current format, possibly with some changes to the color.

Submit URLs for any candidate front pages to this mailing list.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org