Please update translations for the release of potato

The release of potato is going to create a lot of attention for
the web site. For this reason, we should try to get the translations
up to date for its release. Although it is possible it could be
delayed, we should plan on 2.2 being released in 3 weeks.

One thing that has been brought up before, is what to do with
translations that become stale. This is a good time to discuss
it (for me at least :). If any one has any thoughts on the
matter, I'd like to hear them.

For example, should we delete translated files from cvs(*) once
they diverge too much from the original?

(*)Note that a file deleted from cvs can still be recovered. It
isn't gone forever.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org