anon cvs access to wml sources

At the 0thDC people suggested 'packaging' the debian web site so
people could download it and submit patches to it but a better idea
may be allowing anonymous cvs read access to the wml to let people
file bugs with patches against www (I forget what the virtual web package
is called).

  That way people can cvs co just the root, the templates dir, and whatever
part they want to patch... I think that makes your webadmin task a lot
easier... people give you patches and you just read, check and apply them...
most of the work is done for you.

I can put together a list of essential files (I'm doing that anyway to move
the SPI pages to purcel.spi-inc.org) and a brief page on what's needed to
build the pages.

I talked to Craig on IRC already, and he agrees that it's a good idea.

Regards, Nils.