Recent CVS log entries [2] (by finnish)

>From the CVS logs (finnish):

> Now check_trans removes trailing slash from target
> language. (Happens for me usually because I use tab completition.)

I'd recommend putting your language in a file called "language.conf"
instead. I added that to check_trans.pl and to copypage.pl that I added
to the webwml root directory. Much easier than having to remember to
specify the language on the command line all the time.

There's also an even fancier "copyissue.pl" for DWN in the
swedish/News/weekly directory, it not only copies the file and adds the
translation marker, it also translates some of the static texts and the
date.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html