view cvs on VA

I've installed viewcvs on VA, you can access it with:

http://va.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

It seems to work correctly, and can work with read-only repositories. If
there are no problems I will purge cvsweb and make viewcvs respond for
cvs.debian.org

My quick tests seem to show two problems, not sure what they are..

Labeled interbranch diffs do not work, try going to:
http://va.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/apt/cmdline/apt-get.cc?cvsroot=APT

And try to get a diff from aliencode vs HEAD, doesn't seem to work.

Fixed tags and emptied directories do not work either..

http://va.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/apt/ftparchive/?only_with_tag=aliencode&cvsroot=APT

Gives:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/org/www.debian.org/cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi", line
2224, in ?
    main()
  File "/org/www.debian.org/cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi", line
2191, in main
    view_directory(request)
  File "/org/www.debian.org/cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi", line
1284, in view_directory
    alltags.sort(lambda t1, t2: cmp(string.lower(t1), string.lower(t2)))
AttributeError: sort

Hurm.

Jason