Re: Translation of Debian WWW to Catalonian

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 11:51:59PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> > Catalonian will need it's own directory. I just created the directory
> > 'catalan' without thinking and added it to cvs. If you would prefer
> > that it go by 'catalonia' tell me and I will remove the directory
> > from cvs. If the current name is acceptable, a 'cvs update -d catalan'
> > from the webwml directory should add the directory locally.
>
> I deleted the directory webwml/catalan from cvs so you can call
> it whatever you like.

Note that you can make your pages build with the rest of the languages in
our daily build by adding your language's directory name to LANGUAGES
variable at the top of the top-level Makefile. Otherwise it will be silently
ignored - which is what you may want while you don't have most of the basic
templates translated.

BTW someone should add this information to the devel/website/translating
page.