Re: korean/english translation

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 04:02:16PM -0400, MK242@aol.com wrote:
> Hi,
>      I would like to know a site that translates korean webpages into
> english. Reading korean is not my specialty and i need help understanding
> those webpages. So it would really be helpful if you could tell if there is
> such a website.
>                                                                 Thank you,
I do not believe there are any pages only in Korean. It is highly likely
that your browser is misconfigured and requested the Korean translation.
See http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html for information on configuring
your browser.

There are also links at the bottom of pages to the other translations of
the page.

Hope this helps.

--
James (Jay) Treacy