/MailingLists/ should have an index

Hi,

I noticed a few weeks ago that the /MailingLists/ directory on the web site
has no index.html, so it displays just the directory listing. The
subscription page and the support.wml page contain the general information
that could be put in there, so I'd like to put that stuff in
/MailingLists/index.wml, and move over HOWTO_start_list from /devel to
that directory. Any objections?

However, I'm not sure how to change the subscription page to point to
index.wml for a general description of what our mailing lists do. Obviously
the mklist script generates it, but does it have to be run from master.d.o
or something? I'm not sure where it gets its configuration information from.