Re: Default Roxen webpage drives Debian webmasters nutty

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 08:22:32PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

I don't know if this is a bit picky, but:

>   should report it to the administrator of the machine.</strong> Please note that
>   this machine is not affiliated with Debian. Debian is software installed on the
>   machine. Do not report problems with this site to Debian.

I hope this does not prevent people from reporting bugs in the package :)

"Do not report problems with this webserver's configuration to Debian"?

I know it's clear what kind of problems we are refering to, but maybe this
is more accurate.

Jordi

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es   || Rediscovering Freedom,
ka Oskuro in RL-MUD || jordi@sindominio.net        || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E