Re: New Search Engine?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 08:35:24PM -0800, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> [22:31]:~> df

We're back to this again? I'll give you a drive if you really need it.
(But I thought the disk space issue was resolved, or at least that
people with more money that I have were offering equipment.)

> Also, it would be nice if we *could* index lists and only conditionally
> search them...

There's that line between "we would like" and "we need". If someone's
going to do the work necessary to finally implement a search function, I
wouldn't go checking the gift horse...

--
Mike Stone