Re: New Search Engine?

Baring problems from -admin, I'd suggest running it on master.. but don't
link it into the web pages...

Here's two thoughts:

1) Do the indices get created incrementally or are the indices get
recreated each run?

2) What are the size of the indices going to be?

- Darren

(Mental note: run ispell on this)