Re: devel/index

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 08:38:21PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 08:55:27PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> > > 	I will add this information to the HOWTO_translate right now, under
> > > the information on how to use <!-- translation x.x -->
> >
> > I notice that you added the info to devel/HOWTO_translate instead of
> > devel/website/uptodate . Could you add it there?
>
> BTW, is devel/HOWTO_translate.wml and devel/HOWTO_work.on.website.wml still
> used? If not, shouldn't they be deleted, and links adjusted to point to
> /devel/website/index.wml ?

I have already changed most of the links to point to devel/website/ .
It is a good idead to wait a few weeks after making changes in links
to give people a chance to find the new one. Yeah, I could forward,
or put text in the old file telling of the new loc, but I'm lazy. :)

Anyway, it is about time to remove the old versions. I'll also double
check for any links to the old loc.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org