intro/organization.* issues

Hi gecko, ppl,

As you may already know, I investigated a bit what's in intro/organization.*
files, and noticed a lot of information is missing from there.

Now, we sure don't want to make it a rewrite of devel/maintainer_contacts,
because that page is way too crowded both with lots of unneeded personal
e-mails, and extra names.

However, in some sections of intro/organization data there are no links to
outside pages that would actually spell out the names of the people
involved. Namely, whole Officers group, then ftpadmin, debian-testing,
debian-boot, debian-pilot, debian-firewall, whole Publicity group,
debian-user, new-maintainer, keyring-maint, security people, debian-www
(doh! :), policy, and all admins.

It seems to me that several of these items deserve their own page, however,
some of them don't contain enough material to make a whole page :)

For example, the officers should just be listed, end of story, you don't
have anything to say about them. That is, if we skip the resumes ;)
Same goes for all the admins, security people, and keyring-maint.

New-maintainer and debian-user(s) should (and the former will) have their
own web page. We could have one page only for bragging about who of the
celebrities uses Debian... :)

The remaining mailing lists are a bit trickier... does anyone have an idea
what to do with them?

Also, the format of organization.data file is a bit confusing to me...

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name