Re: [nm-admin] Completed Checklist

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Taketoshi Sano wrote:

> Hi :)
>
>  I send this mail to debian-www list too.
>
>  at Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:27:32 +0000 (GMT),
>    Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:
>
> > Thanks to all the fine feedback I have recieved, I have been able to
> > complete the checklist material. I'm going to post it here, one more time
> > before Sano puts this up on the web page, just in case there are still
> > glaring errors.
> >
> > Sano, please let me know how long it will take to put this material onto
> > the web pages. Once we have a web page we can look at, we can begin the
> > "test case" application.
>
> I think a few days (maybe during this weekend) are enough to upload
> these onto my private area.
>
> But I hope that I can commit these into our cvs tree for main www,
> so that we can use "http://www.debian.org/devel/join/"; to look our
> "New Maintainer's Corner". I hope this will make my work easy for
> integration, because other members in webadmin team can help me
> to refine my "sample implementation" with the cvs.
>
> I don't think that devel/index has the link to that directory until
> we can open the gate publicly after the shake down cruise.
> And I will keep the caution ("This is unofficial private ...") during
> the shake down cruise.

So, members of the team will be able to get to these pages with the above
URL, but the link to them doesn't appear on any of the public pages?

That sounds great! We can work with the contents as our draft and not need
to post gobs of stuff to the list anymore. Thanks!

> How do you think about this, our webadmin team (treacy, joy, gecko, or else) ?
>
> > This is still a "work in progress" so we need to be prepaired to make any
> > changes that suggest themselves during the shake down cruise.
>
> I am happy to hear that we can move into the shake down stage.

Me too! ;-)

> Thanks for your work, Dale :)

And the same right back at you, in triplicate.

Go Team!

Dwarf