Re: www.spi-inc.org

spi-inc.org has been moved to it's own machine.  The new machine hasn't been
installed with content negotianion yet.

When you see it (as you assume) correctly, it's because of a cached DNS
still point back to va.debian.org.

Master has been olding on th the old DNS changes for about a month now.

(and by DNS changes, I mean the NIC old name servers)