Cainux - Debian Vendors Page

G'day,
  I am the webmaster who looks after the Debian Vendors web page found
on http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors

After a number of complains about broken sites and/or vendors (not
specifically yourself) we have tightened things up a bit and now ask for
a web URL that describes how to get Debian from a vendor.

I noticed your web page has a coming soon on it, I have deleted your
entry from the site until 1 March when I will check back to see how you
are going.  You could also email webmaster@debian.org when you are
fully up and going.

Remember to include a Debian URL as well as one for the organisation
itself.

  - Craig
  1/Xth Debian webmaster

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>