y2k problem with wml

There is a y2k bug in the version of wml on master that has kept the
web pages from updating in the new year. The variables $WML_GEN_ISOTIME
and $WML_SRC_ISOTIME compute the year incorrectly. 'print STDERR
$WML_SRC_ISOTIME' gave:

03-01-19100 10:09:58

It is a common misconception that the year is returned as 2 digits,
when it is given as the number of years since 1900.

I have doctored ctime.wml to check for a year > 19000 and fix it in
this case. Since the pages compile fine at home, I suspect this has
been fixed in a more recent version of wml (master runs slink).

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org