Re: document matrix generation in releases/slink/

>   &permute_as_matrix('install', 'english', 'croatian',  'czech',  ..)

Speaking of which, please take the Perl scripts out of the page and #include
them instead, so that I don't need to update the translation each time the
script changes (like when only the number of languages change). That would
simplify a great deal.

Of course, the text strings in the script need to be moved to slices then.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/