Re: document matrix generation in releases/slink/

> Yes, but I don't know if it's tied to established www.debian.org
> translations,

I don't think so; there has been (are?) strings for languages that there has
not been translations for.

> and I also don't know the strings to add to language_names.wml.

The name in English (in all lowercase) is the hash key, and the value is its
translated name. Be sure to add the name in English to all the languages (so
that yet untranslated copies will get the name in English).

> Should I just go ahead anyway and add stuff to the %langs hash in
> languages.wml?  What would that break?  Nothing?

I can't see that it should. But then again, I didn't write the thing. Better
check with one of the Higher Web-Gods first :)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/