Re: Idea to improve PR

> I wonder if it would make sense to add a page on the webserver
> listing people and packages where Debian maintainers have become
> upstream maintainers or were upstream by nature.

SVGATextMode has been abandoned upstream as being 'slowly obsoleted
by kernel framebuffer support'.  Though I haven't spoken to him
personally about this, Koen (it's author) has been referring bug
reporters to Debian since then, so I guess he considers us the
defacto maintainer now..

you can list it too if you think it's appropriate.