Re: new comparison pages

*Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Why not make it part of the wml system?
  I looked at the cover page for wml.  I am not sure wether it is
well suited. Probably yes.  The pages are mostly very long lists.
They are  generated by overly-complicated perl scripts.  The links
at top and bottom could be standard.  They are added by hand
at this point (I thinkd Adam diC. did it).
  Unfortunatley, I don't want to take the time now to convert the
pages.  I don't know if I can find the time before the next release.

  In the interim, the easiest solution would be to give me
write access to a directory, and I can update it manually every
week.
       John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org