Re: Debian WWW CVS: treacy

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 09:19:36PM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:

> > > Speaking of which; the files speak of some script that the translation
> > > should be added to if one wants to translate them. Where is that script, and
> > > how do I translate it?
> > >
> > I added that, but have no idea how it should be handled. The file with the
> > information for the pages is maintained in a separate CVS by
> > listmaster@lists.debian.org
> >
> > All I do is do a cvs update and run a script over the file when it is
> > modified. Feel free to work out a system for handling translations.
> >
> > Jay Treacy
> >

> The only thing you can do is supply a patch to listmaster@debian.org.  Jay-
> where' the file, is it readable by us?

I have a copy at master.debian.org:~treacy/web_updates/lists-debian-org/.etc/lists.cfg
which I get from doing
   cvs -d /debian/home/cvs update lists-debian-org/.etc/lists.cfg
I only have read access. :( Joey doesn't want to give me write
access although it would have been very helpful when we were getting
this going (to fix typos, etc).

Jay Treacy