Re: Debian WWW CVS: treacy

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 01:02:29AM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > 	english/MailingLists: subscribe.wml unsubscribe.wml
> > Log message: updated lists
>
> Speaking of which; the files speak of some script that the translation
> should be added to if one wants to translate them. Where is that script, and
> how do I translate it?

I added that, but have no idea how it should be handled. The file with the
information for the pages is maintained in a separate CVS by
listmaster@lists.debian.org

All I do is do a cvs update and run a script over the file when it is
modified. Feel free to work out a system for handling translations.

Jay Treacy