RE: please test the new package searching

I like it but I'm going to try to be critical:

1)  During search of packages, if you choose "All Packages" can the result be
more specific about which releases a package was found in?  I searched for
titrax and got two responses that looked identical to me.  No indication that
it's "frozen" and "unstable"

2)  Is it possible (or is it unnecessary) to search "frozen" and "all" when
doing a search for an executable/file?

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *